– Hello and welcome back
to The Thanksgiving Games. – The competition with events designed around going home for Thanksgiving. – I’m Left Anthony. – And I’m Just Val. Today we’re following Raphael Chestang. – [Anthony] This is a
competitor out of Chicago who I had a lot of hope for
at the start of the season, but things really fell apart
about half way through. – Absolutely, at his
sister’s birthday party where he got her cash. Ooh, let’s get this underway. – [Anthony] Raphael’s gonna
wanna take control early here in this next round.
– Hello? – [Val] Yeah, absolutely. – Raphy! – Hug comin’ up. (laughs) – Good form, good form. That was great. – It’s good to see you! – You too. You look good! – You lookin’ good, lookin’ sharp. – That’s a good hug for dad,
but what about brother-in-law? – Ooh.
– Oh, there he is! – Yes, you wanna show him, that you can put him in his place. – Absolutely. Raphael’s not
a big guy, but he’s so fast. – He’s so small, but yes, so fast. – Yeah and hugging’s all in the feet. – It’s a bit like a mouse
that can run on water. – Right. – What’s up, cuz? – Hey, how ya doin’? – Good, this my new girlfriend. – Ooh, cousin’s new girlfriend? – What?
– Hi. – No way. Hey, oh! – [Anthony] See, I like that move. – [Val] I like that too. – You don’t know each other yet, so you don’t wanna be too familiar.
– No, Exactly! – You’ll freak her out. – Not too creepy. – Hey, get back on over here. – Oh, back to brother-in-law. – Come on, yeah. – Cousin’s new girlfriend. Brother-in-law. Cousin’s new girlfriend! Brother-in-law! Cousin’s new girlfriend! – That’s great, that’s great! That’s terrific.
– That was a round! – That’s terrific.
– That was a round. – Alright, come on in here. – Alright. – That was a very strong first round. Let’s see how he does at dinner. (bass music) – So when was the last
time you went to church? – Ooh, now it’s time for the
religious guilt trip event. – Oh man, I haven’t been in years. – Excuse me?
– Oh! What is he thinking? – [Anthony] Raphael’s gotta focus if he wants to get through this round. – Yeah, he’s talking to his grandma. – She’s one of the church mothers. – He’s gotta remember that. – Because, church, isn’t a building, it’s with me all the time. (crowd cheers) – Great job taking out grandma. – [Anthony] I liked that recovery, but that was definitely an error. – [Val] Yeah. – So when you movin’ back home? – Well I have a job, I can’t just move back home for what I do. – [Val] Oh, it’s getting dicey. – It’s a mediocre career at best. – Yeah, honestly. – Oprah got famous in Chicago. You can do what she did. – So I should just be Oprah. Huh, why didn’t I thinka dat shit? Oh, ’cause it’s dumb as hell! – [Val] Wow!
– [Anthony] Unbelievable. – Unbelieve… You know what? He’s gonna spend time in
the penalty box for that. – [Anthony] Raphael
falling way behind now. – Yeah and the crew event
is so crucial, Left, I mean if he has a
prayer of bouncing back, it’s gonna be in this next event. – [Raphael’s Mom] Hey Raphy! Raphy, come and talk to your mom. (crowd chants) – This is exciting. – Here we go. This is it, final stretch. – Boy, you still making
those YouTube videos? – She should know the
answer to this question, but he should have somethin’ for her. – Yeah, yeah I am. – Well where can I find them at? – [Anthony] It’s a
classic offense from mom. – Yeah, you should have,
this is what you trained for. A mom asking about how to work YouTube. – YouTube? You just said it. – So, if I were to take my
phone and type in YouTube, you’ll come up? – Oh, quick recovery?
– That’s not how this works! How do you not know how anything works? – Wait wait wait wait wait, babe, come back here.
– [Raphael] My God! I came back for this. – Oh!
– Oh my goodness. That is brutal, that’s gonna be a forfeit for Raphael right there.
– Yeah. You know, you gotta see when it’s your mom and anything on the internet… – Anticipate, anticipate,
– It’s not gonna work. – anticipate.
– Yeah. – We wanna thank all of you for watching. For Just Val, I’m Left Anthony. – Yeah, we’ll see you, at Christmas. Does anyone ever win this? – No no no.